Friday, June 4, 2010

I Would Love to Design a Home Office

Working from home takes a special kind of discipline. To help me stay focused I like to create a certain kind of atmosphere. Redecorating with a real office type look and the comfort of home excites me. Shopping for Office Furniture can be a daunting task if you look in the ordinary stores that sell replicated manufactured furniture. I'm looking for a little more style and class in my Home Office Furniture so I need to find a unique retailer.

The ambience I want to create in my work space would lend a creative mood because I'm a writer. Every piece of furniture, equipment and decoration should resonate this preferred creative style. I'll spend many of my waking hours in this room writing stories and novels as well as keeping up with my personal life and communications. So I'll need to get top notch computer and electronic equipment to match the furnishings. Even the Office Supplies will need to co-ordinate well with the desk, chair and lounging sofa. Maybe I should do look alike stationery and draperies. My idea is to create my writing logo and incorporate that into the office designs. I'd need to order the special accessories to match my office furniture but that would be the perfect finishing touch to my dream home office.

The Midnight Writer

No comments: